Join the Willamette Oaks Team With Our Maintenance Associate Position.
- Team player and customer service oriented
- Full-time + Benefits
- Wages and Benefits are competitive
- Day Shift
- Various maintenance tasks including light construction, light carpentry work, light janitorial work
- Previous experience in construction and carpentry. Electrical or plumbing experience is a plus.
- A safe driving record
We are actively seeking a Maintenance Associate for our Willamette Oaks community where we provide a warm and inviting living space for our residents to retire in style. This is the perfect role for someone who doesn’t want any two days to be the same. This job is day shift with full-time hours available. On the day to day expect various maintenance duties and light construction and carpentry work. Experience in either of those field as well as electrical or plumbing is a PLUS. Some light janitorial work might be needed. The most important requirement is to be a team player and be customer service oriented. Valid insurance and a safe driving record are required as you might be asked to drive a company vehicle.
We are a company dedicated to creating an exceptional environment where older adults continue to live lives fully engaged and with purpose. The only thing that equals our desire to build community for our residents is to build community with our staff.
The cornerstones of our culture are:
We work every day to ensure that we are not only supporting those key cornerstones but achieving them. For Residents and for Staff.
Being a LifeMinded community is what makes Willamette Oaks unique. LifeMinded means living engaged and living with purpose. It’s an approach we’ve practiced since we opened in 1986. Based on the “Seven Dimensions of Wellness” our LifeMinded approach helps every Willamette Oaks resident create their own personalized program for living a full, satisfying and active life – often a more active life – regardless of age. We also find it applies to staff as well. A job is a way to make money, a LifeMinded career is a way to make money while leading a more fulfilling and engaged life – one with a purpose. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to meet you.
How to Apply
- Submit your resume to [email protected] or by snail mail to 455 Alexander Loop, Eugene, Oregon 97401.
- After submitting your resume please feel free to call to ensure we’ve received and reviewed it.
- We also encourage you to stop by in person to submit a resume. We look forward to meeting you.
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN
Interviews are designed to allow employers the chance to get to know job applicants. We believe it's a two-way street and just as important for potential employees to get to know us as well. If the culture shown in this video feels like a fit then you are in the right place.