Come home to a community where some of your closest neighbors are egrets, herons and the nation’s largest population of Western pond turtles. Situated along the gently rippling Willamette river, our residence offers just the right mix of the human and the natural, and a pleasing balance of activity and quiet.
LET US SHOW YOU AROUND.
In addition to our photo gallery, we have a video gallery. Check it out here.
When you join the Willamette Oaks retirement community, you enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Apartment home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Riverfront dining: Lunch or dinner served daily (or both, for a small extra fee). Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Transportation: Scheduled courtesy to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
• Wireless internet: Available in your apartment for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.
Welcome To Willamette Oaks - A LifeMinded Residence.
Our Apartments & Rates
Choose your floor plan. Make it your own.
Come home to your own patio or balcony, a full kitchen and more.
A complete list of benefits included with your monthly rent is available here.
*All rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $500 per month.
THE REVIEWS ARE IN!
I've been living at Willamette Oaks for about 9 months and absolutely love …
Excellent, caring staff. Beautifully kept grounds. Google Maps lists this a…
This place is great. Excellent staff and lots of activities. Everyone who l…
I have a friend that I visit at Willamette oaks on a regular basis. This is…
Clean place. Nice residents.
This is a great place to work!!!
Wanda and Tom Hayes are our parents they have been there for eighteen years…
Anne Marie L.
Such a wonderful place! The staff is attentive, friendly and extremely cari…
My mom has been at WO since 2006 and at almost 101, she hopes to spend the …
Awesome staff working LifeMinded!
I have loved working and growing in this community for 7 LifeMinded years!
Reputable, nice staff, clean facilities
This independent retirement living center has grounds (vs cement) and is ri…
Must be good. A lot of my friends live there.
Change is inevitable. Rent increases don’t have to be. People tend to live at Willamette Oaks longer than they expected, so we’ve found a way to help you plan for the future with greater financial certainty and confidence.
We'd love to give you a taste of Willamette Oaks. We'll show you around our beautiful grounds, tour our model apartments, and answer any questions. We provide tours virtually and in-person. We look forward to seeing you!
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about our grounds in Eugene, OR is the setting: 11 acres of lush, mature gardens and plantings along the Willamette River that create a colorful and inspiring backdrop for all seasons. We’re deeply rooted as well. We’ve been under family ownership since 1986, with a veteran team whose average time with us is 10 years, and residents who’ve made their homes here for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Our chef and dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. To-go orders and room service are always available.
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willamette Oak’s signature warmth and hospitality.